VIRTUAL CHURCH SERVICE
Due to the COVID-19 virus, services at the Church are cancelled. However, we will be holding virtual services. Worship times:
— Effective 7/5, services will begin at 9:00 am for the summer
If you see, “Starting Cisco Webex meeting”, it means the service hasn’t started yet. Just wait until closer to 11 and you will be connected.
When using this link, you can select your audio option:
1) Use computer for audio
2) Call me at – where you enter your phone number and the system calls you at home
3) Call in – where you can dial in with the dial in and use a participant ID, it’s important to use your participant ID if you are dialing in this way and already are watching the video or else you will count as 2 people and we only have a maximum of 100.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Using this option from your landline may incur a long distance charge.
Dial In: 408-418-9388
Access code: 792 760 331
Please make your check payable to Heidelberg Lutheran Church. If you have weekly offering envelopes, please place your check in your weekly offering envelope and then place that in a mailing envelope. Send checks to Betty Krause, 3882 Mountain Road, Slatington, PA 18080
Lutheran Worship is at 8:30 a.m.
Union Services are at 11:00 a.m.
Faith Formation/Sunday School is at 9:45 a.m.
- 12—The 6th Sunday after Pentecost – Virtual Service
- 19—The 7th Sunday after Pentecost
- 26—The 8th Sunday after Pentecost
- 02—The 9th Sunday after Pentecost (Holy Communion)
- 09—The 10th Sunday after Pentecost
- 16—The 11th Sunday after Pentecost
- 23—The 12th Sunday after Pentecost
- 30—The 13th Sunday after Pentecost
- 06—The 14th Sunday after Pentecost (Holy Communion)
- 13—The 15th Sunday after Pentecost
- 20—The 16th Sunday after Pentecost/Festival of the Harvest
- 27—The 17th Sunday after Pentecost